Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hi. My name is Lainey. I have been involved in rodeo since I was 8 years old, and it has paid for most of my college education. I am going to be using this blog to find interesting articles concerning rodeo and basically just to express my opinions and ideas over many aspects of the great sport of rodeo. Even though I love rodeo, I do realize that many people don't know anything about it or do not like it at all. I will be posting information that hopefully everyone can relate too, even though I will be pushing my opinions forward as well.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know much about rodeo so it will be interesting to read your future posts. My best friend taught me how to heal and header but I dont think I am ready for anything serious. It seems kinda dangerous and i dont understand why so many people do it. what I wanna know is if it is a adrenaline rush or do people do it because it is apart of their everyday life. How do people get involved in rodeo?

    ReplyDelete